Monday, March 1, 2010

Yaoi Reading Month

To help combat the winter blues and to celebrate Women's History Month I'm going to try to see if I can read one yaoi manga a day for the duration of March. Since the majority of yaoi I own is written by women (in my mind) it makes sense to honor them during Women's History Month by enjoying and promoting their works, virtually, as best I can.

Where I work we are doing some more academic and/or artistic efforts to celebrate this month. Yaoi is something that is my utmost guilty pleasure written by women with strong honed artistic and storytelling abilities.

This is my way of showing my gratitude and how grateful I am that their works have been made available from one hemisphere to the other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...