Thursday, November 4, 2010

Watch I'm Watching This November

Emma - A Victorian Romance Season 1
Other than a few simulcasts via Crunchyroll this month I plan on finally getting around to watching Emma: A Victorian Romance.
I've already watched the first two discs of season 1, that I am renting via Netflix, and the series is slowly picking up the pace enough for me to hold my interest long enough. I loved taking British Victorian Writers in college so naturally I wanted to check this anime out. The first episode didn't impress me much at all and I even considered dropping it, but I kept on watching before making a final judgment.The plot of Emma focuses more on the social undertones of the time period rather than a typical love story. Partially because of the time period and setting I'm interested in finishing up the first season this month, maybe I'll even get to the 2nd season before December.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...