Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring 2011 Anime First Impressions: Round Two!

This season there have been so many shows I want to check out that its hard for this ditzy girl to keep track! Been a busy bee but have finally gotten around to checking out two more great shows; Deadman Wonderland and SKET Dance.

Deadman Wonderland: I was somewhat hesitant to check this series out mainly because I don't have much of a stomach for gory anything anymore, I dropped High School of the Dead like it was hot and surprised myself by watching one full episode. Though after hearing so much buzz on twitter about the manga my interest reached its peak and I just had to watch. And then watch more til I was caught up with the current episode. The blend of supernatural, horror, and a great plot makes this one series that I will keep watching til the end.

SKET Dance: Club organization who's mission is to help fellow students in need? Sounds corny, eh? But lo! It is a really upbeat but not sugary sweet series. Though the tasks they undertake my seem mundane but the sheer amount energy the put into everything they undertake is really fun to watch.

Both these series are currently being simulcast on Crunchyroll and each have at least a few episodes that are now free for all members, and non-members alike, to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...