Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I'm Watching This August: Shonen Edition!

Vol. 1

It's hard to believe that I'm still somewhat on track with my New Year's Resolution to finish series I have left hanging and to tackle ones that have been on my to watch list for quite some time. In August I plan on staying cool while watching (and hopefully finishing) the 3rd seasons of both Gintama and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Reborn (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ~3" mini-plush charm [Weekly Shonen Jump - 40th Anniversary Edition] (Japanese Import)
I want this lil plushie so bad!

Though KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) wasn't initially on my to watch list it is a series that I have been curious about since I got my premium account on Crunchyroll. And of course hearing about it from my peeps on twitter was more than enough to convince me to give it a try!


Other than some new and continuing series from last season I have plenty to watch for the moment. Yet again a few series I was watching on Netflix, that aren't available on anything legal streaming sites, are being put on hold til better days when I'm able to afford Netflix again aka gainfully employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...