Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Animu

Lucky Star Anime Legends

Currently I have the last disc for Emma: A Victorian Romance - Season 2 that I rented from Netflix waiting to be popped in my dvd player, though when it comes to watching the final episodes for a series that I thoroughly enjoyed its hard to see how it all will unfold (since I don't want it to end!)
Besides the current shows that I'm watching this month I started Lucky Star and its freakin' awesome so far. Already watched the first ten episodes on Crunchyroll and hopefully more this upcoming weekend. Some of the anime on my to be watched list from Netflix is now either on Crunchyroll or Hulu.
In April I hope to rent I My Me Strawberry Eggs , its been slowly reaching the top of my Netflix queue since I started Netflix when I was finishing up college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...